The Paid Search Dashboard
There’s a lot to love about the outcomes of pay-per-click advertising. But it’s the inputs – CPC, quality scores, max bids, CTR, impressions – that need a process makeover in order to make pay-per-click advertising a marketer’s best friend. Thankfully, BringShare’s Paid Search Dashboard provides the solution. In a matter of seconds you can check on the status of your campaigns and determine what actions are necessary to improve results.
- ★ Can I show my Bing and AdWords data together?
- ★ Call Tracking: Does the Paid Search Dashboard track Phone Call Conversions?
- Display and search toggle in paid search
- What sources can we use when uploading phone calls?
- How do I reformat my call tracking data?
- How do I remove uploaded phone call data?
- Can I remove certain campaigns or adgroups?
- Why does my spend differ on the paid search dashboard?
- Bing Ads: How do I setup Bing Ads source tag in BringShare?
- Paid Search: Why do conversions in Google AdWords vary slightly from what I see in my BringShare report?
- Paid Search: Why do some of my BringShare (impressions, clicks, etc.) vary slightly from what I see in Google AdWords?
- Does BringShare track paid search phone calls?
- Call Tracking: We use CallTrackingMetrics.com for phone call tracking. Can I download data from our system to upload into BringShare?
- Call Tracking: What format should my data be in when Importing Call Tracking Data?
- Paid Search: How do I enable Auto-tagging in AdWords?
- Paid Search: What are View-through Conversions?
- Paid Search: Where do my conversions come from on my Paid Search Dashboard?