We couldn’t be more excited to announce the new BringShare Master Dashboard! We have fallen in love with it during testing and it just wouldn’t be right to keep all these warm fuzzy feelings to ourselves.
This new dashboard adds the ability to quickly view how your marketing channels are performing over any period of time and easily compare them against each other. More importantly, it is easy to spot trends or abnormalities across all of your marketing efforts.
We have often thought to ourselves, “Wouldn’t it be great to have a tool that provides the total of all your SEO, Paid Search, Social Media and Email Marketing performance metrics in one place? And wouldn’t it be even better if it then graphs them together over time so we can see how each is trending?” If you’ve ever thought the same thing (thinking it right now counts), then you’ll love the new BringShare master dashboard.
To fully understand the importance of this feature, let’s take a look at a real world scenario.
Your boss wants to know which marketing program was most successful in the fourth quarter of 2011. More importantly, which marketing channels should we utilize in 2012?
How would you go about answering this question without BringShare? If you are like us, you get a headache just thinking about it. Luckily for everyone, BringShare enjoys doing the heavy lifting… it’s kind of a gym rat.
To answer your boss, you’d simply login to BringShare and select the date range to include all of Q4 2011. Instantly, BringShare will show you the total for each marketing channel as well as graphing the total for each channel by day. This allows you to quickly understand several extremely important things:
- Is SEO, Paid Search, Social Media or Email Marketing trending up or down? If any of them are trending up, can we continue that momentum in 2012?
- Were there any significant spikes or drops in the performance of each channel during Q4 that we can attribute to marketing activities or business changes?
- Which channel performed the best in Q4 overall?
- Which channel had the best conversion rate? Did we focus on that channel enough? Take a look at the visits to determine if that channel is getting a proportionate amount of traffic. If not, plan to increase traffic from that channel in 2012.
- Are visits from SEO traffic trending up? If not, we should place more emphasis on SEO in 2012.
- Are visits from SEO traffic trending up, but the SEO channel conversion rate is lower than the average? If so, we need to revise our SEO startegy to rank for more relevant keywords to help improve the quality of SEO traffic we’re receiving.
The insights we can gather from this new dashboard are endless. If you haven’t checked it out yet, we highly encourage you to spend some time with it. Fair warning though: you’ll probably fall in love.
BringShare is digital marketing software that pulls all of your digital marketing data into one convenient place, saving you time and money. Sign up for a free trial of BringShare to get started with your SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Paid Search and Website Performance Dashboards. We make it easy to track all of your digital marketing in one place.